According to the 1896 inscription on the wall painting in the main room of the mansion’s upper floor, it was built before this date. The owner of the mansion before the population exchange was the Adam family, one of the most prominent families in the village. They had other houses in the vicinity. The mansion, used as a house before, has been restored for commercial purposes. Known as the “Yellow Mansion” by the villagers due to its facade color, the building has two stories, a hipped roof and a rectangular plan .
The mansion has two entrance doors on the northwest and northeast facades. The main entrance door is decorated with floral motifs painted in yellow and blue. Leaf motifs surround the lighting window on the door. Just to the left of the entrance are a covered pool area and a chapel with dark orange walls. On the south of the building, an open courtyard consists of many rectangular rooms. A large part of the mansion was masonry built and some with rock carving techniques. Stone on the walls; wooden and iron materials were used in the doors, ceilings and windows.
On the wall of the stair landing on the upper floor of the two-story building connected to the lower floor, two large figures of armed soldiers are shown in dialogue with each other. The strip around the dome has a Greek inscription written in Greek, which reads, “We are all immigrants and passengers in this World. We gladly obey the rules of hospitality.” In the southeast corner of this story, there is a landscape painting with figures in the room. Meletiades painted it in 1896. The subject of the painting cannot be fully understood because the plastered wall gets damp. A Greek inscription says, “There is nothing but faith.”