According to the 1903 inscription on the wall painting in the main room of the upper floor, the mansion was built before this date. The owner of the mansion was Hacı Makro Abastol/Apostolis. After the population exchange, the owner of the mansion became the Yamanlar family, who migrated to the village from Selanik. Because a part of the mansion was used as a house by Zekir Yaman and his family, villagers call the house by this name. Today it serves as an accommodation and guesthouse. The two-storey building with a pitched roof has a rectangular plan.
The wooden winged entrance door of the building with an arch on it is located on the west side. There is a round lighting window and a niche opening on the door arch. An open courtyard is entered from the entrance door and the upper floor is reached by the stairs on the right side of the courtyard. Stone was used on the walls of the building, made with the masonry, and wooden was used on the door, ceiling and windows.
Birds figures and star motifs draw attention to the exterior decoration of the mansion, unlike the decorations on other building facades. A niche in the main room of the upper story has a mural painting. In the center of the composition, a female figure holds a bucket in her left hand and a basket of flowers on her head. The expression “Georgi Pitore” is in the lower-left corner of the mural. Here, “pitore” should refer to the word meaning painter (pittore) in Italian, and “Georgi” should be “Georgios Iordanidis”, one of the well-known painters of the village. There is also a note 1903, the date of the painting.